Our Public Programmes
A two-day programme on Sustainability Report Writing
November 27th & 28th, 2019
Pressure is mounting for businesses big and small to be transparent about their corporate responsibility. Devcom Trends offers this programme on Sustainability Report Writing and will take you through discussions on how to prepare your Sustainability Report.
- Customers are increasingly interested in the environmental
and social impact of businesses
- Employees increasingly look at the reputation that your business has in the industry.
- Senior Management is evaluating the cost benefit of every dollar spent.
- Organizations are thoroughly reviewing risks and opportunities to remain relevant
Pick up tips on……
- QUICK & PRACTICAL GUIDE TO REPORTING ON
- Identifying Gaps in your organization’s Sustainability
- Reviewing Risks and discover Opportunities with your
- Providing clarity and structure from sector perspective.
- How best to motivate your Senior Management and the
Board to improve performance, credibility, reputation,
increase income and save money.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Please return this form as proof of registration to DEVCOM TRENDS via email to
- Registration deadline is November 20th, 2019. Registration will be confirmed with
Payment MUST BE MADE TO:
Bandar Sunway Selangor, Malaysia
- Payment deadline is November 23rd, 2019.
- Proof of payment MUST BE SENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org by November 23rd, 2019.
- Participants from the same organization/ group (exceeding 1 person) will receive a rebate of RM100 for every additional participant.
- For any change of names, please inform email@example.com by November 23, 2019.
There are no extra charges for change of name.
- There will be no refund for cancellations after November 23rd , 2019.
Any personal information you give to us will be processed in accordance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and will not be shared without your consent. You have the right to opt out of receiving any information or announcements from us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.